Thread: Gold Servers.
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:44 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
unless im totally misunderstood what I said which I doubt I wasn't talking about the subscriptions I don't agree with that. I was talking about the lack of updates/players on the gold servers as compared to teh classic servers. When zone had trials with tags they had 200's I played back then for a bit on a different account. Now they have a combined 20 players as compared to unholy/zodiac/era having between 80-140 each. Shouldn't the "gold" servers hold the most attractions and players. I was suggesting that they add this to bring back players because right now the gold servers aren't even gold worthy. All they have is better gfx with no players. I guess I was suggesting more content for gk and zone and new methods of dealing with trials to allow for more upgrades and more players since the gold servers should be the main money bringers but they aren't really at the moment. Without trials both servers are pretty boring. Zone no one left to kill since all the p2p's are friends. GK because of no content? let raven tell you what the problem is I don't play gk well enough to make an informed decision.