Thread: N-Pulse
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:49 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Gambet

yes that is true, but i mean i use to love and enjoy N-Pulse, but now its just not the same. A lot of times when servers are given new management it takes a down fall but then usually either stays down or goes back up, but N-Pulse still hasnt gone back to how it usually is. I guess the whole management change really brought down N-Pulse, and there arnt that many talented staff to help bring it back up.
All you can do is give them a chance, they are working hard on Npulse to improve what they deem needs to be done, will it be the same as when Moonie and I had it? No but you never know it may even be better. That is what our (Moonie and I) wish is, for Npulse to be better than when we had it. True with new Management also brings a new "feel " about Npulse, they are not as strict as we were and maybe that is why it was more attractive to some(when we had it) because of this. It also set us apart from the rest because it was a place where Graal rules were enforced for everyone equally. I am not saying it isn't done now but a server does take on the personality of the ones that manage it. So just be patient and see what develops before you make judgements on them.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------