Originally posted by Spark910
UC Pws that PWA was/should be going to inspect:

Terra
Valikorlia
Rudora
Doragon Koden
Maloria
Cynical

As far as I know isn't shifting Ages a PW and not put up by Stefan like Oasis was. Well he put it up, but as a PW did he not? Either way, the following will be looked at if AS tells us to but I doubt he will without stefans permission first:

Shifting Ages
Graal2230

I will fill you all in on a small piece of info. Oasis is no more special then Shifting Ages or Graal2230. Guess what, Stefan has said both oasis and my own world will have to pay to be online when that system comes. Stefan simply said he believes we will be able to find enough supporters not to pay.

I will once again say, plain and simple. I am not going to allow anyone on. Espcecially if you believe Oasis is some kind of "special class" of a PW...His was put up by Stefan by him asking stefan, G2230 was put up by Stefan by Birdbird_0 asking, BUT Ghost Pirate was ALWAYS the manager, and still is. Birdbird made it appear differently, but now you know. Shifting Ages was put up by me asking Stefan as well. All of us showed Stefan content, and shared ideas, and because he liked them he put them up. There is nothing special about them other then Stefan likes what he saw and he put them up. We won't be excluded from paying money either.

But even so, I will not allow anyone on, as I said earlier, unless Stefan himself forces me.