View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 08:14 PM
galase galase!
mhermher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mhermher Send a message via AIM to mhermher Send a message via Yahoo to mhermher
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
Stop dissing Konidias, we should be focusing on Soul-Blade.

How can you call me *****ic when all I stated was that by basing the information I have seen of your graphics that deek is better than you? I mean I never said actually you were worse than deek, I just said from what I have seen, and you just said you haven't posted your best stuff, so really what I said has no relevance if that is true. so maybe if you have these professional gfx you may truly be better.. but I have yet to see them, and I even stated I do not hold this to factual information, just assumptions based on what you have put here on these forums. Also added, that Deek is my friend and I know him and hes shown me graphics so maybe I have seen his best, maybe I have not.

Lol mmhrmmr you put me as an l33t gfx guy thx. But to that, The best graphics people in graal will never get along, because why? It is VERY competitive.. all of them want to be the best, and will try to get better and better just to beat the other guys if just for that soul purpose

In all honesty, I would say the best aren't even speaking in this thread, Redwizard and ... that psycho Lady_Auron.
Hehe NP.. and i know both of them, LA quit graal.. and yeah.. Scaarub (redwizard) isn't better than deek.

DEEK 4 LYEF BOI!

Adiarde Manager