View Single Post
Old 08-11-2002, 05:51 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Spectre1337
Let me clear up a few things

1. Im not *****ing to be staff. I could care less. I am just worried about the development of this. I do not want it to disapear one day and lose everything I put into it. And yes, it could easily disapear with the low quality staff it has. Plus, Stefan and unixmad = two man team? Come on guys, hire more people even if it costs a lot, the better the game / advertising the more money you can make. Dont forget that!

2. I dont have anything against Nao. I just said, I have never seen him/her/it before. Is nao a new staff member for Graal GBZ, or just a forum moderator, nobody has told me. Im not mad about anything, please dont take me for a disrespectful person.
1. If they hire more people (they already have five employed at the office), then that means that subscription prices = +++++.

2. They explained who Nao was; a member of the Cyberjoueur team who works at the Graal Online offices in France.