View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 09:07 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Crimson

Well that was my opinion. I dont care what you think , Oo waterfalls aren't nothing here look at this d*** head. It may not be the best waterfall in the world but it's mine.
I don't understand what you are saying, nor do I understand why you posted the image, but, okay. I still don't like it.

What I meant was that people are posting waterfalls and mountains like crazy. They cannot position the waterfall dropping correctly.

Quote:
Also you dont have to make tiles to be original. You can also add images to ur lvls and stuff like that, and if you would actually read a post all the way through you'll see that i said in my opinion duma***.Excuse me for not jumping on the Glub bandwagon.
Hey genius. Making nice images will also include needing graphic talent. Most of the images don't work real good in the "originality of levels."

Quote:
And as I was saying in the previous post as the title implies that it's something VERY ORIGINAL AND NEW when it's not really. I didn't say his lvl was awfull or not good.
Typical. Average. Not "ORIGINAL AND NEW."

Quote:
Plus he's kinda insulting everyone else if u think about it calling all there stuff typical really isn't very nice thing to do , especially when your lvl isn't very much different from alot of the stuff that's been on here. [/B]
I have yet to see levels with arcades.