View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Tru_Entropy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoith View Post
Hey idiot, I haven't been on in over a week. Here's an idea, how about you stop forum stalking me. Since that's all you have time for, you're incredibly two faced and you're annoying go creep some where's else.

Honestly it doesn't matter like I said. The game is pretty much stagnated. I got banned from the forums for speaking my mind and I got sick of being belittled by the so called "community" that we have. It's sickening and the game isn't how it used to be. If there are hackers, then it's whatever, I've offered to be a GP and I even fully filled out the application. The power creep on classes is absurd, it's why I gave up. Drop rates are in the literal 0.001% area. There's no point to farming. Dude. 5-7% would be acceptable. But 0.001% on rare items. Ridiculous. Not to mention the stupid move Ketsomaru pulled by locking classes behind a 1/16 Loot Crate gated by RNG with a 3 hour lockout. So that's real smart. It's these kind of decisions that make the game boring and pretty much only for people who spend 20-30 hours a week farming until they drop.

The game is literally run by an entire nation that hordes buffs and bullies people that aren't in their clique. It's stupid. I am praying at this point the PC Client is shut down. The 19th was my last official day on Zodiac, I don't care to be associated with the server any more because of just how bad people are, I'm no angel myself, but the rampant racism, the slurs, the sexism, the harassment, it's way too much and nothing has been done about it. Screenshots aren't good enough and video evidence gets dismissed by "Just stick them on ignore." People will kneecap you the moment you let your guard down and as far as the rules are concerned, they haven't been updated in well over a decade, if not more. Door laming still happens, bear066 does it consistently and spawn camping is a thing when you step outside OSL. There isn't a moment of respite and overall new players are treated like absolute garbage.

No projects have ever been complete and I put in the suggestion for a marketboard I believe 5-6 years ago before Nabi finally put it in. Ketsomaru has shown he does not care about anyone but himself. He is inadequate and is not fit to develop on Zodiac as he doesn't take criticism. He pick's and chooses who get's to test new things and only takes their opinion, and not the entire feedback of the server. I don't even care about Jerett at this point, the man is nonexistent to me and whoever did Fowplay4Rehire, well this is what you got. I personally wanted a new manager who was going to bring the game up to speed. Hell we even lost 2 of the most loved developer's in our community. Jiroxys7 and Smirt. How you guy's managed to piss Smirt off, I'll never know. Dude was incredibly humble and he flat out quit. Ever since Smirt and Jiroxy (Ryu) left the game has taken a severe nosedive into the gutter. Through the selfishness and egotistical thought process between Ketsomaru, Raven and Jerrett, the game isn't fun any more. It's a mind numbing Korean Grinder with no end in sight, there is no end-game.

This isn't even scratching the surface of the issues Zodiac has, CTF is nearly unplayable with the new Alchemist class. They set a waymarker down, grab the enemy flag and teleport back. Nikwal even made a thread about it due to how game breaking it is. We have Karl doing 5k-10k Burn Ticks with his Alchemist and people think it's perfectly normal. There is no set damage cap in PvP. There is no synced gear sets. It's just pure burst damage. Not to mention we have an energy system that hasn't taken full effect yet and was half-assed by Nabi. Only a handful out of the 20+ classes actually use Energy. Mage, Runeprowler, Gladiator to name a few. The pain doesn't stop there either, Ninja is stilll probably incredibly broken and unhinged, able to do 16-18k burst within seconds. Like the game has some serious balance flaws that people just sweep under the rug.

Oh and let's not even talk about USD. I know quite a few people who have USDed and lied through their damn teeth about it.

So at this point, screw it. I'm tapping out for good this time. Nobody cares about the game, it's like Necropolis on Steam. The game has a great core concept and has the potential to be very fun and fast paced, but overall it's abandoned by the developers and left stale. So good luck to those playing, I've left for greener pastures, which is Final Fantasy XIV.
You were forum banned for spiting other users on the forums, not to mention the constant advertising you were going on about, and quite frankly, it was annoying as all hell.

Every game has gone through some sort of power creep, it's the player's job to adjust to it. Even a game like Yugioh has experienced a massive power creep over time - just compare what a deck like TeleDAD has compared to the normal Zoodiac deck has.

The reason why there are many items at thousandths of percentages is because:
1) There are 8 chances of obtaining the diceroll for the .001% thus amplifying the chance of actually getting the item x8
2) There is a massive amount of scavenge opportunities available (with 1 tank and 7 other players in ideal scavenge gear, the party can get up to 351 scavenge, which then boosts the chances of seeing that minority of a drop rate skyrocket. Keep in mind that the bosses that have the low drop rate are also once PER HOUR.

The entire Ornate Band ordeal has no one but the community to blame for not doing Terrum to get chests, the item has been inside of the chests for a long while.

A lot of what happens on Zodiac now can be caused and stopped by players. If you see something happen, you act on it, you don't act like a stray goat passing by as something happens that shouldn't.

You need to remember that Jerret is a manager, not anything else. He oversees what happens with his server if he deems that the heads of the different departments are not faring well, in which Zodiac is doing perfectly fine with at the time. Jerret also has a gigantic responsibility as a higher-up on Graal's largest server, so you cannot expect him to contribute to the lesser server as much as he does for Graal's cash cow server.

Smirt and Jiroxys is not player-based. Smirt had to leave due to his profession (that guy travels EVERYWHERE, so jealous rn) and Jiroxys got FIRED for server destruction. (He created a script that disconnected everyone, including RCs working on other projects, all because his dumpster fire of a class got disabled)

Alchemist and Haruspex are not fully fleshed out yet, and ketsomaru has made it clear about his intentions to roll things out first and then take balancing to those classes second, and personally, I am with his decision 100%.

The energy system is a fantastic mechanic that simply needs to be rolled out to the rest of the class tree after other things are done. Mage and Gladiator were two classes that took the axe from this class is because the consistency they had at the beginning of fights was absurd. Runeprowler was a class that got the energy revamp is because RP is ketso's class, and being able to fully flesh out the class's abilities with the system has made the transition less painful. I know this for a fact because I did assist him in some aspects because I am the only remaining RP main on the server, and thus pointed many things out about the system that did not work out for the class (the 250 energy for RC with a cooldown was absolute bull)

At this point in time, everyone has heard your wolf howl about how "bad" Zodiac is, and you trying to crucify it does not contribute to the betterment of the server in any way. I don't think anyone wants to hear "blah blah game x is so much better than game y which yada yada.." any more than we already have.

You have made quit threads in the past, so I doubt your exit from Zodiac is permanent, but if it is, good riddance.