Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 01:25 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I went ahead and updated the server so that everyone will be using the new character style.

The bakery has also been updated so that players receive the Scythe from Bako and harvest their own wheat.

All of the human jobs should be working properly.

The market has also been updated to work correctly.

Beware though, there are glitches if you use the old Hat Trading item, any musical instruments, or the Bamboo Rod. That stuff will be fixed soon.

For older players, I can allow you to transfer your items and gralats over but you will not be able to keep your hats.

If you are experiencing buggy player appearance (for people who have already played the server), go to the tailor in Harmonia to fix it.

Going ahead and updating now allows me to be able to move forward a lot faster with developing for the new systems with stuff like making the new inventory and events.

Everything you see is WIP and beta. In the future there will be a different starting sequence, character creation GUI, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	charlobby.png
Views:	1023
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	55995   Click image for larger version

Name:	bakoexamp.png
Views:	1031
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	55996   Click image for larger version

Name:	marketexamp.png
Views:	1020
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	55997  

Last edited by Kamaeru; 06-27-2017 at 04:58 AM..