Thread: I want answers
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 04:36 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I'll just go ahead and only comment on things I want to add to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Last of Us: I'm far from the only person who thinks this game sucked terribly
You're one of the few I've seen say that, so I'm really wondering why.. gameplay is snappy and feels very good, not as slapped on as in Uncharted either (bear with me, only played 4; wasn't _that_ good).

Quote:
Bloodborne: I just mentioned I enjoyed Zelda 2, so I do like this game a little for paying such homage to that game, but to rate it more than a 6 or 7 would just be pushing it.
But why? To me, Bloodborne is as close to perfection as it could ever be. Certainly a step up from Dark Souls. Also ultimately the reason I got my PS4.

Quote:
Horizon: Zero Dawn: If you think this game is so great, you are delusional. Just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ&t=21s
Honestly, I haven't played it yet. It is quite beautiful though, even though there is an obvious lack of detail compared to BotW and other games.

Quote:
inFAMOUS: I think you are remembering this one with rose colored glasses because it's not that noteworthy. an ok game
Nah, I only listed it because it came to mind. Never said amazing. I agree it was mostly just an okay game, still quite fun though.

Quote:
Driveclub: Project Cars is better, and it's not very good
This one is a bit difficult. From what I've seen, people mostly dislike the simulation part of Driveclub. I'm just a racing game pleb, though, and just like to thoroughly enjoy how incredibly beautiful Driveclub is. Plays nice, too.

Quote:
Nintendo though has got me by the balls because their games consistently blow me away. Sure, a few weeks after release and 200 hours into BOTW and I feel like taking a break, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the game exceeded my expectations which were already unrealistically sky-high.
I wish I could say that Ninty blew me away with anything recently. Don't get me wrong, I love my Switch and BotW, I really do. But for them to really blow me away.. they need another 2D Metroid game.