View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 05:19 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I am simply going to continue developing Graal2001 because it is the right thing to do. I shudder at the thought of just being passive about it and wondering "what could have happened". In my opinion it's one of the best games anyone could ever play, and you know I've checked out iGraal and everything, and it wasn't remotely even close to impressing me (it was really bad guys, come on, you can do better than that).

I get that these higher-ups are of one opinion, but that opinion is totally biased and wrong. I understand that they see success in what blasphemous work they have done to pervert what Classic has the potential to be, but to me it's an utter disgrace. I'm doing what I'm doing because there needs to be an opposite reactive and positive force to that sort of nonsense. It shouldn't be acceptable to destroy the foundation of your game to make an extra buck, look at Nintendo's example.

If the staff of Graal won't provide any support to PC playerworlds, I will at least do my duty to ensure that there is a top-notch playerworld available to the people. When it becomes popular don't come begging me to make it an iPhone server, because I would rather drink hemlock than to do that.