Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
So far I have done a large percentage of the work by myself. I'm personally just not a fan of iOS or apple hardware... I have pretty similar feelings about facebook. If you can work with me to develop a standalone client that we can sell on Steam I would be all for it.
This will never happen.

The options are a dead-end PC platform or iOS and Facebook compatibility with an excess of 100~ players- not 10; If you are interested in iOS and Facebook you'll need a gimmick that's not already on the existing iOS servers- such as players that can also transform in to Bomies and battle against each other and capture other Bomies using Bomyballs. I don't think having the choice of either Human or Bomy will cut it... wouldn't it be very similar to Classic iPhone?

Sorry if this offends- I'm very factual and I'd hate to see you waste your time on a server that has a lot more potential. If you're happy for it to be a PC server please disregard my post.

I love the tiles- they look great.