View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 02:22 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
You can't make this stuff up.
oh good so you're actually retarded

the point is that you're using "casual" as a detractor, to wave away any complaints that you don't agree with without actually approaching them, because, hey, if the people that disagree with me can just be reduced to a mean word, I don't actually have to respond to issues. note how instead of just calling you retarded and saying I'm right, I explain why you're in the wrong

the follow up to that is that graal by default will always cater to a casual part of the demographic - making your use of it even more directionless and pathetic and making it that much more important that the "casual" opinion is the one you should be listening to. this isn't a contradiction, what I said was that you were treating casual as a metric, a negative and irrelevant measurement, when in reality is the name for the type of people that make up the community, including yourself, especially if you're this bullheaded.

so yeah, you don't need to "make this up". just like with dusty, you're inventing a fake contradiction because that's a lot easier than hearing an opinion that isn't yours

Last edited by kia345; 10-12-2016 at 02:34 AM.. Reason: edited out a mean sentence