View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 05:59 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
when I logged on for the first time, I got a loading failed message and had to reconnect to get the race selection screen to load properly.
Many users still have client flags from playing the game years ago. A few players I have found still have all their items, gralats, etc. I have even found a few like Cubical who had clientflags and bodies from Konidias' Bomy Island project.

A lot of people have asked about old bodies. I can let some people use them for testing. I can easily change which body style you have by adding a clientr.oldb flag. Also since almost every new player I have seen picks the Bomy race, and at least 50% of them ask to be reset, I have added a race morpher NPC to the admin house for now. It used to cost 50g to morph from what I remember, but I'm letting players use the morpher for free. I could allow players to freely morph bodies also but I feel like that would be kind of inconsistent. After I get all of the important work done I am considering working on updating everything to just use Bomy Island bodies, but that's a big project.

I just checked your client flags maximus_asinus and I see that your list of weapons are really different from everyone else, probably from logging in at a very different time in development. I fixed it and will give you old bodies.