Thread: Spar Server
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Spar Server

Due to recent events for which I still hope a positive solution can be found, the server list is currently lacking a traditional sword server. I have no intention of re-publishing Classic at this point in time, and there doesn't seem to be a readily available alternative to place hopes on.

I therefore propose the creation of a server which consists entirely of a spar arena. This would effectively mean that there is no in game economy and no requirement for development staff. Once the core spar systems are in place (which I would be willing to provide) the only real requirement for maintaining it would be monitoring/GP staff.

As of yet I have not received word from Graal management whether they would be open to supporting or hosting it, though I would be prepared to cover server rental costs if necessary (a whip-round would of course be nice!).

Last edited by ffcmike; 04-24-2016 at 05:03 PM..