View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOscar View Post
Carlito does have a point, he isn't account administrator :P
Should the PWA Administrator not be concerned by the fact that some accounts have had their password and email changed for no apparent reason?

On a similar note I discovered an exploit that could cause chaos if knowledge of it got in to the wrong hands. Carlito was hesitant to put this to the test at first, and his initial response to seeing it work was "it's probably because Classic is an old server".

After showing this work on Testbed, I later found a similar exploit with potentially even worse consequences for Graal (globally), but he had neglected to put it to the test after 2 acknowledged offers. With many staff accounts being compromised in the last few months resolving this should be seen as a matter of urgency.

I've stood by and kept quiet about certain things for a while, but I have to say that Graal is sorely lacking leadership.