View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 05:48 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Not sure if this post will be of any value or even contributes at all, just felt like typing something out as I hate seeing PC Graal as a whole in the slump that it is in.

I'm a long-time Era player but on the occasions that I was banned on Era over the years I did manage to play Zodiac. I actually got really into it, built a few friendships with players that I can't remember at all but the community was definitely a lot better back in those days (2010-2013?) I'd say the only real problem was the competing aspect and the over-complicated system of "Essence + Class = Win" I remember getting to level 40-60 (whatever the cap was at the time) as a Human something but I couldn't compete at all against the 100s of different armors people used and other hugely complicated processes.

I was quite dumbed down and young back then though. I can tell from Era PC that our only source of new players is 8-14 year olds who have played iEra and stumbled upon our server through in-game chat amongst oldbies from the PC that converted to the iPhone.

If you get anything away from this post, It would probably be: Try to dumb the game-play down a bit, I'd definitely consider playing Zodiac again if it wasn't so hard to pick up and play.