View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 01:17 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Zodiac is self-sufficient for the most part, as are most MMORPG systems. The only problem is when garbage is added and not reverted (remember how many people quit after Ryu's FL?)
Yup. It destroyed the server. Right now what's destroying the server are a lot of the old players. They're trying to dictate how people should enjoy the game. If someone doesn't like you, they "OSL" you. Endlessly PKing you until you decide to quit or log off. Which is a passive aggressive way of bullying someone into doing what you want them to do. "Either sell me this item or I'll OSL you Noob." This kind of behavior is why Zodiac is currently in shambles. No new person wants to log in, see that and continue to be there under the pretense that players are just generally toxic and selfish, doing things for their own benefit. We even have players who have USD or in this case RMT (Real Money Trading) and nothing has been done about it over the past 3-5 months. The ends never justify the means in Zodiac. I am simply asking for a Global to login for just a week, see how the playerbase is and then give a good judgement from there. In my opinion, either the server is reset or deleted. No need for a server if it's not going to be developed. PC Graal as we know it is in ruins and one more server for the chopping block won't phase it at all.

So it's high time either Zodiac is shut down and it's mobile iVersion comes out or globals actually step in, reset the server and cut off all the cancerous lumps of toxic players. There has also been wait too much bias in staff hirings, as we have a few staff who do literally NOTHING. They don't even talk to players and or help them, yet they have full staff rights. These players need to be removed from staff, Zodiac honestly also needs new management. Jerett or Fowlplay4 only shows up like once every 2-3 months. He doesn't answer player questions and only caters to a few individuals who know his personally.

Let's take a look at old servers that died off.
1. Zone
2. N-Pulse
3. Delteria (Came back.)
4. Atlantis
5. Old West
6. Maloria (Where I am from)

A lot of these servers should've been given over to new management. Maloria made me sad, since it was such a good server and I loved it. There was so much RPG elements in that server I didn't think it'd ever go down. If Maloria were to come back one day I'd drop Zodiac in a heartbeat. I miss my Spirit Mace. But sadly, the server was left in the hands of I believe Joshua Xanadu and Smirt. The server ended up going into ruin, when so many players loved it.

@Elk - If you can't contribute to the topic, delete your post and leave the thread. You're one of the main reasons why Zodiac is like a dying cancer patient right now. Nobody should have to pay you, if you don't want to work on Zodiac, relinquish your staff rights and quit and go work on the mobile device servers.

I can also give a full on list of account names who should be banned but are not. All for the reasons below.

Severe Player Harassment
Sexual Harassment
Verbal/Racial Slurs.

Did I forget to mention the N word is a common insult on the server now.

Last edited by Xenoith; 07-21-2015 at 01:40 AM..