View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 09:09 AM
White Mage
Xenoith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Maybe I'd be more active if they stopped being *******s and reverted their blanket nerf that completely ****ed monks over. No point in playing when the only class you play gets targeted and the rest of the classes are uninteresting/dumb.

Either way it's nowhere near the point where PWA have to get involved.
Kinda is when staff are literally letting the server rot. Raven is missing so 0 discipline is being handed out to people who are openly destroying the game via e-bullying. Sure you can go "Get a thicker skin." But some people shouldn't have to be subject to these kinds of people. It's why the player count takes nosedives.

Plus there isn't enough active content to keep players interested. The devs don't think of the players, they really don't. They push updates on us with little concern for our input and then they wonder why we lash out. They then turn around and go "Well if the players weren't so mean to me I'd actually want to get things done!" Well ya know if you actually listened to the community for once, maybe we could get the game to grow and prosper, not rot and die.

The changes to Monk. A prime example. People suggested for months that Monk got a nerf, but that was not the right way to go about it. It not only killed the class into obscurity, but made it useless. Right now Dark Knight is the easiest faceroll class in the game. It's been nutured/babied and overall spoiled by the devs. The classes are heavily inbalanced. If a global were to step in and just come check the server out for let's say a week, then they'd get a rough idea of where the server is at. I'm more or less looking forward to when N-Pulse comes back.