Thread: PC Graal
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I mean hey if your all about walking through hundreds of idlers on iOS go for it. I've logged on and I'm definitely not delusional by a number (player count). Explain to me why again I should be super excited theres 2,000 players when 1500 are not moving, are not talking, just standing there? And explain to me again what these 2000 players mean to me when I'm in a level with 5? Simply put the quality of iOS servers and Facebook servers trump pc servers. And thats not entirely neglect of the owners of graal, thats neglect of the players because they see a big number (player count) and just abandon pc. But sure there is neglect on the owners end. When is the last time you have seen a commercial on tv, an add in the paper, hell even a add on the internet about graal? I have been playing since late late late 02 or possibly early early early 2003.. I have seen absolutely 0 advertisement for this game and quite honestly that ticks me off because this was a fun game had it not been for word of mouth I would have had 0 chance of finding this game..