View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 04:59 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Soooooooooo much work involved. And since they can't even be bothered to add a enter-textbox for the party system I don't think it's feasible anytime soon.

Just about every single item on the server would need to be touched if not considered. Grabbing (doors, cars, items, etc.), Melee, StaffTools, Reload, Guns, ((everything else that may function with weapons equipped))... a lot of major systems would need to have changes made. And most of these keys are personally bound (I know some players that moved or double-bound their A to R for reload, or shooting to spacebar, etc.)

After everything is catered to fit this, you'd have to actually make it happen and everyone would want options to rebind these custom keys; or a toggle for which option to use.

I like the thinking outside the box; but this would be better suited as the foundation for a new server or a unique event at least (where all those other variables can be null).