View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:27 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I have one friend in real life who I know through conversation has played Graal before. I didn't meet him that way though, we are friends from high school and only found out later that he had played Graal before in 1999. He described the entire quest structure of GTA in pretty great detail and said he would love to play that again. He only played Graal during that golden time period when Classic (main) was the only server. He told me that he stopped playing in early 2000 when he started hearing that the game would be shifting toward P2P. I explained to him that the first P2P server was my favorite and the one that I did development work for, explained to him that the Graal game he played (Classic clearly) was lacking a method to execute serverside code, hence the amount of things that could be programmed into the game was limited.

The moral of this story is that you guys think that you know about Graal, but you don't. There are people who haven't played this game since 1999 that could beg to differ with you. And then there are people who have played this game since 1999. I can only think of one or two, and I'm one of them.
Quote:
Your request really don't matter, but note taken.