Thread: Good gang admin
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreG View Post
I'll go ahead and set the record straight -- the ETA, PRA, and Housing Admin positions have all been absorbed into one singularity; the PSA. The PSA is in charge of ALL non-development related issues and branches. As far as I know, there will be a separate entity for the Gang Admin. The PSA can choose an Asst. PSA to help him/her with managing these branches. Apart from the PSA and Asst. PSA, they can pick someone to supervise each of the branches if they so-desire. The supervisor can act as a mini-Admin of the given branch. They can report all issues to the PSA and Asst. PSA, should they arise. The supervisors will be given little to no extra rights. As far as the Events Team branch is concerned, the PSA and Asst. PSA will act as the ETA and AETA, and I will be the supervisor. I will manage the Events Team to a lesser degree than the PSA / Asst. PSA and may be in charge of hirings in the future. At this current moment in time, I will be in charge of Gang Events come Sunday.

I hope this clears some things up.
And I'll go ahead and say that this is just a test. I personally think the PSA tag was a joke and was all for when we removed it. Also, I believe an ETA is needed, as PSA/PRA/GPA or what ever you wish to call him has bigger problems to handle then making sure ETs are on tag and not idling.

I also believe ETA doesn't need RC, and I also believe a Gang Admin isn't really required, however we've hired one to help get the raiding going.

We'll see how this goes, and I'll probably be adjusting it accordingly in the next few days/weeks to fit our needs.