View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I've been managing the project from the very start. Everything that has been developed on this map had some level of involvement on my part. I think it's pretty ignorant of you to make false claims of my involvement on this team. Aside from that, even if you were made of glue, I don't think you could hold anything together let alone carry a team.

Koho's post remains valid.
Considering for months before I even logged back onto this game you were crying about being the only person on the team creating anything, doing anything, I think it's a funny contradiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
At the very least, if you're not willing to develop (assuming someone dared to let you near an rc, dear god), get off your high horse.

You can't just run around being like 'I DEMAND CHANGE but am unwilling to facilitate that change in any meaningful way AND I WANT IT NOW' and expect people to take you seriously.

There are dozens of idea guys. There aren't as many developers. This is a game that has always been primarily advanced by players helping create content.
Do something. And not levels or heads, oh please. If I can do it, then it's too simple to call that 'talent'
Assuming someone dared to let me near an RC? Are you unaware of the amount of change I made for Era? The content I got done? I'll get off my high horse when this team starts looking competent and less like a joke.

The server sits back and voices its opinion, nothing is done, you lot sit in your positions doing jack **** and then complain later down the track when every meaningful player has quit this game because of the ridiculousness that you've made this server. I gave up a long time ago on my development because of jokers like yourself who have ruined the content countless of us have created for the server.