View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Managers was removed from NPulse, for trying to sell its content and trying to move it to a different platform. That doesn't forbid anyone from trying to recreate/ run the server. The latest Graphics on NPulse was done by the great Aeko, thus not even close to being stolen content. However I'm pretty sure its not ILLEGAL to recreate the server on your own space. I can email unixmad for further information regarding it. He replys to my emails pretty rapidly, which is a great thing.
-According to Playerworld Rules and Guidelines
You need permission from the last server manager to ressurrect that project, and since Ducati was fired... There is no *last* server owner
Some graphics found on Google were still on it such as the grundo thing from zelda. Also PWA forbid reviving it because of that reason. It's not just a summed to be forbidden it was denied. Also the rumor was ducati had matt try and sell it so both managers got banned. Another manager of another server basically setup an undercover sting.

Also taking it to another platform besides graal isn't allowed. All files uploaded to graal belong to graal including rights to reproduce. Would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.