View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
There's no point in even resetting GK until certain things are changed, and there's mid-end game content. It's all grind on one specific thing until 107 because there's in no in between monsters to gain experience. It was brutal maps for years, which was a horrible way to level. Then you had every year when holidays would come around, mainly the Easter Egg Dungeon or Pumpkins on Halloween if I remember. Now we have the Christmas dungeon which stayed and I guess it's permanent content now, but that still feels like a holiday event that never got removed, and is just an instant level 107 on skills.
Yay level even faster so its not a grind to max out.. !! what a great idea x-x that would ruin the server 100% since it primarily is focused around 2 types of grinds... grind for levels or grind for items. I agree even questing would be "grinding" but at least you wouldnt be grinding to be able to fight people you could otherwise not do.. at least you would be left with the hmm whats next then getting to see. How about we cut the grind allt ogether and just start new accounts maxed out from the start (you know kinda like classic style servers like npulse did when u logged on and got everything).. *sarcastic* (even tho they did that then died)