View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 02:49 AM
LordZen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LordZen Send a message via AIM to LordZen Send a message via Yahoo to LordZen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharu View Post
Hi Zen! This is Mirar ! You probably don't remember me, but I was in Zormite when you, and then later Wren, were in charge. I played GK all the time as a kid and have lots of very fond memories of the game, most of which came from being in Zormite while it was such a fun & welcoming community

I actually just started playing again a few months ago after like 10 years of being away (like you say, the nostalgia is overwhelming!) and it's been great getting to see old faces wander by to say hello on occasion. So nice to hear you're doing well & please visit us again soon <3!
Thank you very much for that comment! I appreciate that you still value that time and I am glad you felt I left a positive impact. I noticed that kingdom's forum is still called "Zormite Republic." Is it still referred to in this way or is that simply a relic of a bygone era? haha. I remember that change being so polarizing for a time.

And thank you for the comments everybody else. Nice to see familiar faces.

Click the picture!

FYI: I've pretty much retired from this game as it stands. Yep..

Contact Info
AIM: xxwarlordzenxx (not used so much anymore)
MSN: warlordzen(a)hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I heard they were pregnant from the same father from a VERY reliable tabloid a couple years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.