View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 03:39 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMonster View Post
I don't have enough time to show all the mistakes in here, so I picked 4

However I did win this Ironman and I have positive gang stats.

All that I ever done and pretty much all other developers is too WORK like real work just without the payment part. I did alot of things even when I had barely time or no interest in doing them, just for the players.

This will just lead to less development because the only motivation to develop is to make players happy, but if nobody plays then nobody will do anything.

This is either sarcasm or pure racism? However since the topic is about dictatorship I will still answer.
I didn't have a Co-Manager because I had 2 Server Admins already, which is pretty much the same as Co-Manager.
Was or is Era a dictatorship? I was able to do anything at anytime without fearing consequences BUT I always discussed topics with others before doing them. Thats the point.
Every (major) decision was discussed and NOT just a random thought from me.
HighCouncil: Ice, Blu, Alf, Amsel, Name (Atleast 3 were asked for every big topic).
Additional consultants: Seth and exceptional PKers for gang related stuff and Loga for player related stuff.
-> Era was definitly no dictatorship in the last 9months.
Like i said, it didn't come from me. It came from one of your admins. Was was only repeating what he told me.