View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 12:03 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
PSA sounds good. So does Stephens idea about reping current manager.

The question is.. Will the PSA be in it to help players out or just in it for themselves (like previous ones).

Support system needs revamped imo. A PSA & Active PRA need to be hired. (Friendly one, who listens and respects players).

I don't think PR's, PRA's & PSA's get it. They're suppose to defend the players and try get them of their bans, jail terms. They're suppose to solve the issues not make things worse. We can both agree that they have been a little to harsh over the years and as a result of this the player count has been effected.

As a former staff member myself, i've seen the support system and the sloppy replies people got that did not help them whatsoever, people being ignored etc etc. It's just not on.

It got to the stage where i had planned my message to hit out at the current manager but i was fired for standing up for people before hand. It has always been corruption within eras staff team. (I dunno about now) but it's been that way for years.

Now i'm starting to go off topic

So what i believe what we need right now is.

1. Stephens Idea so we can rate managers.
2. A PSA & Active PRA (Friendly, caring members)
3. A support system that needs to be treated correctly & players must be treated respectively within them.

I think we would be getting of to a good start if these were implemented.