Thread: iUN
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknite1 View Post
There are so many factors left out in that statement.
I thought we clarified that iClassic was played because 12-year-olds want an online girlfriend and/or boyfriend, not because admiration of the content they're looking at. The audience of these two servers are both not fit to judge game content as most of them have not even been alive long enough to have played enough games, nor are they scouting out A-grade content. They aren't really part of the "Graal community" anyways.
PC Classic's server had some great content and a really nice quest line. It was lucky to see 5 players on at a time. Plenty of well thought out and efficient systems. Sure people might have held it in a high regard, but no one played it.
I don't think you understand what I said.
I was talking about your statement of "we can make everything look nice and fantastic, but it'll get ignored for use within a month", this had nothing to do with iClassic as it was obvious it had to do with servers with high quality work done to them. My point using those servers despite their obvious problems, they still have a very mild amount of good quality for their players and that is what is keeping them in along with their community.
Also not to burst your bubble, despite how we segregate away from the iOS side of Graal, they're apart of the family now.
I also hate to say it, I'll probably get raged at for it, but Classic wasn't very appealing as a game, despite how much effort was placed into it.
I believed it really had potential, but it was way too slow of a game to get into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknite1
Now can we please leave this topic to focus on iUN? Stupid me always wanting to respond...
Nope.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.