Thread: setani problems
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
what id really like to do with the gunscript is make it so that I can change the ganis easy for all the different weapon tiers, I have a weapon with 20 different images. I'd like to make it so the gunscript can read the image if I put all the images in the same spot for the different ganis. I'm wondering if their is a way to do this easily. What I want to do is make it easy for me instead of making 20 different ganis for all the different guns

id really appreciate any help on how to approach making the animations on all the weapons, the script you quoted isn't working yet, the variables arnt working or setting animations right

edit: I think I found out what was wrong with the script I needed to group all the this. together, or something else because I redid the script and now its working

edit: I got the script working perfectly so I took it out the post, but id really like advice on how to gani all the weapons, I need something to make the editing easier for all the different weapon levels. I have weapons that level so I need something that can change the ganis quickly within the script

Last edited by defaultaccount; 06-06-2013 at 07:01 PM..