View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
hey, i know everything about wasting time. regarding the dmail, that was pure luck and you know it, ive never gotten to the point of begin rich on GK, but ive damn wasted a lot of time on trying. i know i dont deserve that dmail in the current GK health, maybe back when it had players who actually played and not just events and idle, i would have. i dont believe in adding more items to players like the server is like now, it's a waste of everybody's time to even host events like this.
That's not his responsibility to have to deal with. Hey guys we're hosting this event for whatever prize.... event ends.. just kidding LOL no prize have a nice day. Yeah, and him being the winner of said event has every right to be upset. I would be, you would be, anyone would be if they were in his shoes.

Now this all being said I don't agree with the magnitude of the prizes given at all but at least pay what little dues you can as server administration. I like both Stephen and Tig but the high hopes I had when they took over after Bjorn's abysmal reign have greatly diminished.