View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:06 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really see the appeal in GK when you have an easier-to-access Zodiac with a much less complex system. I'd like to say GK has depth but it just seems so...I dunno. My brother used to play and my friends said that rare items were only worth so much because they were rare, not because they had actual utility. That was back in 2004 though, I'm sure much as changed.

GK just isn't that attractive really. It had a lot of charm with it's 3D terrain, boats, crafting items (I ****ing loved that back in 02/03), etc. It seems outdated now. The community is what's likely keeping it alive, so that's something.