View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:44 PM
dbug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I don't see why Stefan would be interested in side-stepping from one gameplay crippling set-up to another. The iOS servers have already proven that the set-up they use works, so why not implement it on PC? Then again I'm not suggesting he wouldn't, but that it would be in his better interest to mimic a system he knows works, rather than screwing around with gameplay-limiting mechanics again.
Right, which is going to be interesting to see if said systems also carry over when zone for iphone becomes accessable via the pc client as opposed to the traditional facebook only.. if it can confirm that said changes benefit graal more-so then previously tried and failed methods it may appear to be more appealing to pursue that path.

still he did it with era and zodiac.. no other server is even interested in taking the first initial step of implimenting and proving it works, secured, and etc before asking for premission.

I still think implimenting your system and proving it works (not just pointing at other servers that are different that have similar goal of removing obs mode)... u gotta remember.. graal is trying to make you pay for something.. but everyone complains it makes the game unplayable in such and such areas.. thats...the...point..

like on classic they wanted to block the bridge heading north.. to my knowledge events would still work.. first quest would still work (and while i think you should be able to do slightly more then 1.. maybe 3 quests? 5?) allowing all but the "newest" quest wouldnt work as the trials would go psh ill just wait for another quest to come out and do the next one for free.. o-o tho limiting the level to the bridge? thats stupid stefan.. really.. theres a much better line you could draw that allowes (some but not all questing).