View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
So... **** over the people who have worked hard to please new people? screw everyone that has played Era the way the game was made just to completely change it for others? I love the economy aspect of Era, the only time I disagree with it is when I'm dirt poor and need a gun, once I have money rolling I love Era the way it is, which I'm sure is the same for most if not all of the other players.
There are many demographics playing our game, and to appeal to one will almost always make another suffer.

As an example, when they released the party quest, it dropped tonnnnns of items that were available only from stores like GP and PT. As a business owner, I raaaaged. But, it made parties interesting for like a week, right?

anfo, you can't pretend you're the only person who plays, and your opinion is the right one. I mean you can, and you do, but..you'll win nothing except contempt from half of everyone.

IMO, you can't bring gangs back to what they were. Graal's dying.
I guess that doesn't mean we can't make the best of what we have before it's gone, though, but meh..

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.