View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewtoo18 View Post
Graal isn't a game, it's a scripting engine. If you could open Graal without an internet connection it would just be a black screen. The login menu, thats scipted. The server list, thats scripted. You press a key on your keyboard, thats scripted. So I don't see how adding scripting improvements DOESNT help your gameplay? You press F3 thats scripted (including UDP).. Isn't UDP still one of those $PRE (something) variables? Maybe someone could help me find it on the graal bible I cant seem to find the list of variables. Are we sure it fully removed UDP or just removed it from UDP before we all throw a fit about it even? Has anyone confirmed it 100%?

Ah, found it..

has anyone tried this to see if it still works?
I have no way to test it but the following,

PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {

$pref::graal::noudp 1// default is 0 (false)

player.chat $pref::graal::noudp;

By Default the value is 0. Which must mean either it is enabled by default, or the variable no longer exists. Changing it to 1 didnt seem to make any difference to me but I was the onlyone on the server also.

http://www.graal.net/index.php/Creat...side_Functions

Needs to be updated.