View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
They didn't really fix it, they more or less remade it.
I personally wouldn't consider it the same event, since the original concept is far from gone... the largest building is like 3 or 4 levels and they're all wide open, making hiding or building a fun base pretty difficult, especially since zombies can use projectiles.

Since everyone is now the same speed, and zombies can just be revived, your best bet is to run around and hope you don't lag (everyone being the same speed, you should [in theory] never be caught).

I'd personally classify it more as a race, or luck event... perhaps Lucky Grab Race-ish, since you just run around and hope you don't lag or get randomized as a zombie. Plus there's no prize so I'd have to partially agree with TK that it is a 30 minute waste of time.

Aside from 'agreeing' with him, I fail to see why the event should be removed or not hosted. Let the noobs have their fun, if they'd rather play a lucky grab race with no prizes than raid/pk... well then just accept the fact Era is dead and move on.