Thread: graal2001
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:12 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Graal2001 is amazing as it is, maybe it's a good thing that it lies untouched in all its glory? It seems blatantly obvious that there are typos that need fixed, but man am I glad that they haven't been.

I guess what I mean is that a lot of Graal canon has been soiled, but Graal2001 has dodged that bullet and only lived in its golden age and died when that age did.

Regardless of typos the gameplay and feeling that the messages conveyed was totally sweet, and regardless of the fact that the design of this level might be considered atrocious by many levelers I happen to think this level is super awesome and well made.
What ever happened to the ghetto outside of those levels? Some people have been searching for ages. The dark style + insides were pretty inspiring.