View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:36 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I like that someone said there was something "distinctly wrong" with Thor's system and then ended the post with "I don't know what it is". It seems like this is the general tone of the people against Thor's system and it makes me think they're hating just to hate. If you have an issue, document it and present it clearly. Stop being so vague. Try and help Thor fix what he has.
The issue itself is hitting people at times where you wouldn't hit people on other servers.

Thor and I already had this discussion before and even sparred a few times ingame. Unless you're both using UDP and have low ping relative to eachother it's nothing like sparring on the other servers.