View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:27 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
is the joke being friends with you?
*weeps bitterly and groans in misery, covers face with hands while running toward nearest exit to escape my immense humiliation, runs into crono, felling the both of us, begins to roll upon the carpeting incessantly as tears continue to pour from my eyes, creating a fog on the lenses of my glasses, the copious amount of tears creates several large, visible spots upon said carpeting which will likely take several hours to fully dry, although you begin to ponder how a human body could possibly produce such a staggering amount of tears, this train of thought is prematurely interrupted by the cacophonous ruckus of me slamming head first into the front door (my hands are still covering my face so i cannot see where i am going) leaving a gouge in the door several inches in diametre, it doesn't look like you'll be able to repair such damage and you simply don't have the extra cash on hand to pay for a replacement door*