View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:28 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Tig I can't even reply to your last post because it was obviously an attempt to cover your tracks and deter players from the facts of how you favor your Vimes family lol. The facts have been laid out on the table.

From what I can see you clearly judged his behavior simply off the forums. He was a Manager of Zodiac, not the Forums, it shouldn't matter what he has to say on here.. and if you don't like it feel free to ban him from the forums but don't rip him from the seat of Manager when has done absolutely nothing but made a positive influence in the community. Zodiac obviously had no problem with him and it seems like the only issues with him were the ones you were personally holding against him because of his personality on the forums. You just don't make sense at all.

I'll take Minecraft for example;

If you break rules on the forums and act like a fool they will ban you from the forums, simple as that. Do you see egotistical admin's going to their servers and interfering?

Also, I would love to see the approval from a Cyberjoueur representative that allowed Chris to play on alternative accounts.
Quote:
"Users whose accounts have been terminated by any Graal Online administrator or LINUX Cyberjoueurs himself may not access the Graal Online system in any manner or for any reason without the express written permission of Cyberjoueur."