View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:19 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Courtesy of *whatzgoingon:

dont even know where to start
jerret is a great manager, he's contributed a lot to zodiac. he's always helped out when being asked for serious help, even on other servers yet you fire him out of personal dislikes
i still dont feel like the reason he was fired is justified. after seeing tigs quotes i do agree it was some inappropriate stuff but it wasnt supposed to be offending
its just his bad sense of humor, he didnt mean to harm anyone
the warnings that were quoted refer jerret pointing out that someone was receiving preferable treatment

he wasnt told to stop the sexual harassment, he could have figured that out himself but again, its just bad sense of humor from his part
and as for triple combo, he/she has been banned serveral times for usd/cst, even with proper proof
i.ve been gp before so i actually am able to say that jerret has always been fair when it comes to handling those things
he shouldnt be fired for stepping on someones toes or even for pointing out another persons mistake
you want him to keep developing yet he isnt allowed to still be manager despite doing a great job
it isnt going to be easy to even find a decent replacement
even if you dont agree with what he did, you might as well consider whats good for zodiac and what the people who play it want, not what you want
keep him banned form the main forums, dont care though leave the management out of it