View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
For all of the zodiac players on this thread, prepare yourselves. After this, I'm sure PWAs will make sure to put someone well suited for the job in charge of zodiac. AKA one of their friends who probably doesn't even play on the server.
Good management skills have nothing to do with knowing about the server you're managing. Granted that some decent knowledge of the server will be more than helpful when dealing with players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Indeed. Which seems to mostly apply to the forums. I still can't see that as a reason for firing him, considering the did such a remarkable job as a manager.
I agree with the fact that Jerret did a great job at managing Zodiac in some aspects, but Tig clearly pointed out the unprofessionalism he has shown within the past year. If it were up to me, I'd also have a very long think wether or not he's fit for managing one of Graal's most successful servers. You may bash me for saying this, and I'd be more happier making my own decision on the case if I knew the whole story, but a manager can't shown that level of unprofessionalism in the public eye, no matter how talented he is at developing. Jerret still has my vote for the time being though, since I can't think of anybody better to manage the place.