View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
This is disgusting. It's really hard for me to actually believe that this is my opinion, but the PWA is in the absolute worst state it's been in in a very, very long time. This actually trumps the grand show of Malinko removing James Ryzon as Manager of Babylon and slotting himself. Congratulations. Maybe the PWA should spend less time ****ing around and executing personal attacks, and focus their interest on helping the current Classic servers improve, as well as assisting the UC worlds flourish into Classic material.

I'm still bitter about Malinko.
I'm still bitter about PWAs ignoring Babylon's requests for inspection for a month, leading us to lose our server time. (in which Stefan would not renew for us just to be inspected, we had to pay a full 6 months just to be inspected, and that, my friends, is why Babylon is 6 feet under now, just an fyi, we refused to submit to feeding Stefan another $60 because his global staff team was a bunch of lazy shits)
And this really flips that bitterness to full-on rage.

The PWA is a mockery. Graal administration as a whole is a mockery. I know we've lost a lot of great, experienced players, and the pickings are slim... but by God, you can manage a better roster than this sad cast. Graal will continue to crash & burn until the very basic steps of repair are taken. Until then, Stefan, have fun milking iPhone for everything it's got, because you've really lost control of PC.