View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
We need a PWA team that genuinly still cares about the game and have the time to support it.
Agreed. Sinkler seems to use his powers purely to deal with personal issues he has with other players, no matter what the consequences are, and Tig seems to care more about developing Kingdoms iPhone or working on some other development related project than actually dealing with reports and resolving PlayerWorld issues. Bell is the only one I've seen that has shown genuine interest in being a member of the PWA. It needs sorted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam View Post
Hahaha oh wow, the fact that Clash got to run Val (into the ground) for 2 years amidst countless player petitions to remove him and nothing was done and then this happens...
From what I've read, there was also an issue with Absolut_Crono managing Unholy Nation for 2 years while players protested for his removal and there still wasn't anything done about it. It's happened more than once.

I just hope that Stefan stumbles across this thread, or gets wind of the situation somehow and looks into it.