View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
So about 2 and a half weeks ago I emailed Stefan + Unix for the 2nd time (first time was ignored again) a German, French and English copy of Classic's micro-transaction plans.
Incredibly, I got a response just 2 minutes later. My astonishment quickly turned into disappointment however, when I read the reply of:

Quote:
Stefan: Can't you just do it in English, I feel stupid when receiving such mails.
The reason this is funny is not because the email did happen to include the original English copy, but because it implies it would have been read and/or replied to.

Stefan, if there is anything you should feel stupid about, it is the fact that you think of yourself as both a game designer and a business man, while utterly failing to even acknowledge the massive flaws, as well as the proposed solutions or requests for clarification, concerning the cancer you call observer mode.
Either you are ignorant of just how detrimental to gameplay observer mode is, or you are knowingly neglecting an issue which is bad for PC Graal's business.

Last edited by ffcmike; 07-28-2012 at 01:42 AM..