View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 03:34 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Scheduled Event Hosting

Throughout the past several months since the release of the Castle Quest, Classic's development has been focussed on the construction of events. At this point in time there are 11 Studio events, 6 events utilising the team event system (some with multiple game modes such as CTF), as well as the conventional spar tournament.
As it is not much longer until events have reached their intended level of completion (I'm hoping to make 7 more Studio events, with the possibility of some extra team event modes), I would like to revive the idea of hosting both existing and newly developed events on an organised basis.

Having assembled a team of GC's and discussed a time, I currently have my sights set on events being held on Saturdays, starting 10 PM UK time / 5 PM US Eastern time. The idea is to hold hosting on a bi-weekly basis at first, and then possibly bring it forward or backward depending on turnout.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what may be a better time?
Given that it's unlikely for one single time to suit every interested player, another possibility would be to alternate the day according to a cycle, such as holding it on Friday one week, Saturday the next time, Sunday, and then back to Friday.

It would also be good to see how many forum users would generally be interested in participating.

Edit:

To avoid confusion, this idea is intended for while Classic is still Under Construction. We would ofcourse want events hosted on a daily basis once live.

Last edited by ffcmike; 06-16-2012 at 06:31 PM..