View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:53 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Oh sorry, if you don't subscribe to the thread, there really is no way to figure out what threads you have posted on, and if there are any replies.

In short answering everyone without addressing.

I saw Shaded Legend went online, started hanging around the server.
Many people were on for days. Four days later I heard by someone Shaded Legends was going to be shut down. I then seen Astram as a staff member.

The next day all the server levels were wiped and all of Astrams old server, Reamzonia I think it was and other past server levels were online.

I asked a few people why it happened, and I was told James gave the server to Astram.
(In my opinion, under observation from working under him, I've already learned almost anything under Astram eventually goes down due to management.)

It is long ago, and could be wrong, I believe I asked Astram and I was again directed towards James. I then asked James why he did it, and it was because he hated Shaded Legends.

Later on I was on Classic and found him again where I wanted to get more into why he did so..

Before any of this happened, people were mass messaging Shaded Legends was going to be shut down, and I kept messaging staff members not to do it, because we can fix it up. Well Shaded Legends is back up, and we ARE fixing it back up.

Yes, I hate him because he put the server in Astrams hands, and after a few messages of asking both of them to change the server name from Shaded Legends to whatever, the action was not met, therefor me making this thread to have the server changed. Or I made another thread about it, I don't remember...

Fact is, the server wasn't deleted, but kept up, and the name was still used to stay on Hosted with Astrams levels. I did not find this moral or ethical at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Off Topic
That is the sexiest skin I have ever seen :O
Thank you, I made it for my Insane Asylum, however due to Macs V6, I can no longer use it. :/ Or customize it by just renaming images.
One of the reasons I liked V5, along with many others...

CujoDaMan has a great team right now and we are doing pretty good.
The GS1 is being converted to GS2 at a fast pace. Loakey and Samich have been working on Events and other systems.

Most of the staff members are Development, can script, and are quite proficient in many of the different developmental areas. I've also recruited ZeroG, him and I make an amazing team also.

Look forward to many changes and fixes!
Probably won't look in here again lol..

-Edit-
By the way, my reason for posting today is, someone gave me rep on this topic, and I wont share whether it was good or bad, but I did forget about the topic and felt I should answer the questions.

I don't like ignoring people.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Last edited by Devil_Lord2; 03-08-2012 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Wow, that was not short at all.