Thread: Zone....
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:52 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Is it a permission thing or are the limitations hard-coded into the server? I imagine you could do the following without regard for "Managements" opinion and probably get away with it. It's not like they're logging into the server and checking.

1. Scripted Limitations could be completely removed.
2. You could 'hack' up the shop and change the items for sale, except the prices or flat out disable it.
3. Weapon re-balancing would be feasible as well.
4. Old worlds could be re-instated.

I can see how Zone being converted to a "minigame" could completely destroy your development drive to put work into the server though.

I think you would have at least a year before they would actually have iZone ready enough to take over the PC version.