Thread: EM Hiring
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 03:57 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Nickname
Scriptless (Storm)

Online Time
scriptles : 1730 hrs 49 mins 26secs
scriptless2 : 1717 hrs 20 mins 33secs
bloodpet : 667 hrs 35 mins 15secs

Gold Subscription
YES! (Multiple)

Why do you want the position?
Always wanted to be Events Master. I already go out of my way help players out. I have been Events on N-Pulse in the past (mid 2000's) with GREAT success. Now I want to try it on a Gold server.

Why would you be the best person for the position?
I am on every day. I have participated in every event at least once. I am a recognisable person on Kingdoms that some player even look up to. I have allot of Staff experience on many servers ranging from Events, Scripting, and Leveling. I actually have Leadership training. In Boy Scouts I received JLT (Junior Leader Training), as well as JASM (Junior Assistant Scout master), in addition to earning my Eagle Scout award http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_S...ts_of_America), with earning all 3 palms once. Which is a huge deal, plus I had a 1 year late start. I often exceed expectations and always meet deadlines. I believe I would make an excellent candidate.

Refrences:
Sean (Seanxflo)
Nico (NicoX)
Ject (toyotasupra)
Nuke (Nuke_for_you)
*lightdamage (lightdamage)
*conqueror (conqueror)
bosh (lordbosh)
*SlikRick (SlikRick)
Romain (Sango_Ku)
drako (darkreign3)
Grirahan (REW_darklink200)