Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Not really no, I'd actually prefer to prevent showcharacter()'s from being rendered anyway.
The problem I'm having with this is actually being able to tell the difference between an actual character gani, and a prop gani like a tree or such. Not everyone uses showcharacter() reliably. The option is there for now, but I don't know if I commented out the functionality or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Edit:
I've tried the assigning of classes to ganis now, strangely this worked as expected:
I've fixed this.

> I've also fixed the MNG issue
> added the ability to ignore the rendering of NPCs if you use this.ignorerender = true; in the script of an NPC. However, it's a bit unreliable now, and won't apply to NPC's that aren't setimgpart or ganis, because of the way NPCs are processed(on the fly).
> Fixed the setCharani(gani[frame],null) issue
> I fixed the issue with this.dirturn and so on. Now only applies if the variable is this.dir.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NW2PNG2.0.zip (247.4 KB, 1230 views)